Premium Healthcare in the heart of Dubai
Welcome to Zia Medical Center Laboratory, a full-service clinical laboratory. We are one of the leading regional labs in the country, as we combine the extensive testing capabilities of a large laboratory with the convenience and personalized service of a local one.
Our technical staff is led by board-certified pathologists and technical managers who combine many years of clinical experience with the desire to produce the highest quality laboratory results. Our facility is equipped with a state-of-the-art computer and communications system to allow rapid transmission of results to our physicians.
Our mission is the foundation of all of our decisions. It guides what we do.
Zia Medical Center’s mission is to provide caring, high quality & responsible healthcare services that meet the needs and expectations of the communities we serve.
We are fully committed to creating an environment where:
- Patients are treated as family
- Our community has confidence in the medical care they receive from our staff
- We operate in an efficient and cooperative manner, focused on excellence in patient care
Our vision is to be recognized internationally as the center of healthcare excellence that has built a community of healthy individuals in any region we operate.
To achieve this vision, we are focused on ensuring:
- Clinical Quality
- Service Excellence
- Facilities and Technology
Our core values guide how we act toward each other and how we care for our patients. They must be accepted and enthusiastically practiced every day.
- RESPECT: Treating patients we serve and those with whom we work with compassion, demonstrating a high regard for the dignity and worth of each person.
- QUALITY: Continuous improvement through innovation and a commitment to recognized standards of excellence.
- INTEGRITY: Honesty and straightforwardness in all relationships.
- TEAMWORK: Enthusiastic cooperation focused on accountability, mutual support and common goals.
- Colorectal Surgery
- Dermatologic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery