Originally from Kuwait, Dr. Rasha Al Mubarak obtained her Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics and Master of Science degree in Oral Sciences at the University of Illinois in Chicago in 2005.
- Early treatment (between the ages of 8 – 10).
- Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- Metal braces.
- Ceramic braces.
- Damon system.
- Lingual braces.
- Orthognathic surgery.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics – U.S.A.
- Certificate in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics – Chicago, U.S.A.
- Master of Science degree in Oral Sciences at the University of Illinois – Chicago, U.S.A.
- Former Director of Orthodontics at Boston University – Dubai Healthcare City.