Plastic Surgery Languages Spoken Arabic, English, German Education MBBch, Ms, MD, Facharzt, MRCS, EBOPRAS, FESSH Specialist Plastic Surgery DOH License Grade Consultant Types of Physician Visiting Credentials Head of Plastic and reconstructive surgery in Mediclinic Welcare hospital,2013 -2018 Fellowship in Maxillofacial and facial Plastic surgeries Germany ,2010 – 2013 German Board of Plastic and Aesthetic surgery ( Facharzt ), 2010 European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery ( EBOPRAS 2009 ) European Board of hand surgery , 2009 Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons UK , 2006 Master Degree in General Surgery Egypt , 2002 Professional Associations Member of German Society of plastic and reconstructive and aesthetic surgery Member of Egyptian Society of plastic and Reconstructive surgery Member of Emirates Society of Plastic Surgery Member of Royal College of surgeons UK Fellow of European society of hand Surgery Member of AO Craniofacial Surgery Member of interplast Germany Member of Interactive Plastic surgery Network IPSN Member of International Microsurgery Club Member of Kidz Smile Sudan KSS Charity group Founder and member of Gulf Wound Management Association GWMA Member of Pan Arab Hand and Microsurgery Society Member of Pan Arab Microsurgery Society Professional Experience Consultant Plastic , Reconstructive , Hand and maxillofacial surgeon ,Mediclinic Welcare Hospital , Dubai , 2013 – 2018 Consultant, Plastic and facial Plastic surgeon , Freiburg University Medical Centre , Germany , 2010 – 2013 Specialist, Plastic Aesthetic and hand surgeon , Freiburg University Medical Centre , Germany , 2005 – 2010 Specialist general and Plastic surgeon , Egypt, 2000- 2005 Clinical Expertise & Services Offered Around 20 years of Experience in many fields of plastic and Reconstructive surgeries.
- Facelifts, both surgical and nonsurgical.
- Ear correction surgery.
- Fat grafting.
- Fillers and PRP Mesotherapy.
- Liposuction and body sculpturing after weight loss.
- Breast augmentation.
- Lifts and reduction.
- Male breast surgery (Gynecomastia).
- Hand aesthetics with fillers and fat transfer.
- Facial fractures and soft tissue injuries, facial nerve reanimation surgeries.
- Navigation assisted facial and orbital surgeries.
- All hand surgery cases both congenital and traumatic cases.
- Breast reconstruction.
- Skin and soft tissue tumor surgeries.
- Free flap microsurgery.
- Cleft lip, cleft palate and craniofacial deformities in children.
- Burns and chronic wound management.
- Freiburg University Medical Center, Germany – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Training